วันจันทร์ที่ 30 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2555

Discount My Little Chef Retro Play Kitchen - Natural


My Little Chef Retro Play Kitchen - Natural Massive Saving, Order Now! It is truly an amazing My Little Chef Retro Play Kitchen - Natural.I highly recommend My Little Chef Retro Play Kitchen - Natural for anyone.I absolutly love it!

The Teamson Kids Natural Kitchen is perfect for child that wants to learn and play chef. This all in one natural kitchen comes with a sink, oven, stove, and cupboards. Let your child become a professional chef with this all in one kitchen! Features: Easy to assemble No tools required Natural finish Removable sink for easy cleanup Oven knobs click and turn Doors open and close Hand painted So More Detail

My Little Chef Retro Play Kitchen - Natural


  • Hand Painted
  • Hand Carved
  • Doors open and close
  • Oven knobs click and turn
  • Removable sink for easy cleanup

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น